Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 7

Well, really it is day 8, but, I didn't have time to post last night before my meeting.
I walked a little over a mile today, since I didn't get out there until almost time for my meeting, which I couldn't be late for either. It feels so good to walk!! So why is it so difficult for me to get started each day? I just don't get it. Today, is supposed to be my "cheat" day, but, I think I am going to walk after all, ( just trying to get the 21 day thing into a habit I guess), and this last week was difficult with losing Miracle and Mocha... I am just not inspired like I usually am the first week of my "lifestyle change". Yes, I have done this before, I just have never set up an internet blog about it before. I have tried everything, WW, TOPS, hypnosis, sex, no sex, all the fad diets of the 70's and 80's. Am contemplating a weight-loss surgery, but, I know that isn't going to cure the problem I have. I know I am an emotional eater, and I need to figure out how to help myself. I am not good at journaling, so trying to write down everything I eat doesn't work for me. Many time I have put something into my mouth without thinking about it and then I forget to write it down.
I also know that exercise is the KEY!!!!!!! No special secrets, no magic pills, just stubborn tenacity, and plain hard work, now, I am not afraid of hard work, I just am afraid of failing again. I can't fail!!! My whole life ( literally) is on the line!
I HAVE to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

With some very sage advice, from a knowledgeable long time blogger, moderation has begun. So you bat-shit crazy people will be invited to stay off my blog!