Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 2

Today my heart is breaking, God decided that my old cat Mocha should come to live with him. I wasn't prepared for this, only 10 days after losing Miracle. I have so many fond memories of them both, I got to say good bye to Miracle, but, Mocha I didn't. I am having a difficult time coping with this tremendous loss. I know she was old, they both were over 14, but, I guess I wasn't thinking that she would be gone so soon from my life.
Getting into the groove of exercising today was a monumental task. I made myself get up and go outside to walk, it is so hard today to think of anything pleasant, and I know what a perfect day it was outside, I just wanted to huddle in my bed and cry ( which I did until I fell asleep for a couple of hours).
I am trying though to change my life, this online blog is my accountability to myself and for anyone who might read this.
This is my life, time for change.
I am overweight, prediabetic, depressed and my joints have started to hurt, all these things add up to my taking this step toward changing my life.
I took my son with this evening, he rode his bike and I walked, we went about a mile and a half. The dogs handled this distance very well, little Bailey didn't need any rest breaks at all. Tomorrow I am on call, so I am going to have to get inventive in order to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With some very sage advice, from a knowledgeable long time blogger, moderation has begun. So you bat-shit crazy people will be invited to stay off my blog!