Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 6

Today I got out after the rain and walked a mile in the darkness. Matt thought walking in the dark was cool. We locked Bailey up prior to walking since it is too hard to see a tiny black Dachschund in the dark. I am so frustrated with work that this walking is a great stress reliever, and I know it is helping my health. Tomorrow, I will try to walk a longer distance in interval walking, Sit ups and pushups are also on the list to begin this week!
Found someone to hopefully mentor under this spring with honey bees!!!! I have been studying this so long and have been trying to find someone to learn under since last summer!
I am going to have 2 hives of my own at the same time though, so I can learn and do also!
Can't wait!
Tomorrow is the poultry swap meet, I am hoping to get a couple of cochins for Matthew to love.
I still miss Mocha, and Miracle, but, the pain isn't as bad as it was on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With some very sage advice, from a knowledgeable long time blogger, moderation has begun. So you bat-shit crazy people will be invited to stay off my blog!