Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Motivational sayings

  Searching the internet I have discovered some really motivational profound sayings.  Here are some of them:


"If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner." -Henry Sambrooke Leigh



Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.



Arnold H. Glasgow
 
 
 
 
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.



unknown
 
 
  I am hoping to continue to incorporate these changes into my lifestyle as much as I can.  I am doing well with the exercise and now it is just to work on the food.  I find myself analysing everything I am thinking about eating.  I have a rough idea of how many calories are in a serving, it is just to reproportion my serving sizes I think.
 
   Another celebration, I RODE Sahib!!!!!!  I am so excited to get to ride him again! I am also scared and quite tense, but I have great confidence in my trainer, and her skill to help me relax, and I have watched him being ridden by her often, and he looks so happy and unstressed that I know I can continue to develop my confidence with him as well!  He is such a  terrific horse, he has such try and an honest work ethic. My love for him is great as well as my love for all my horses!
 
  Without further ado:
 
Premo Sahib

1 comment:

  1. He's a lovely horse. Food is an interesting thing. Unlike any other addiction, food you cannot live without. So it is difficult to curb habits, because you cannot stop eating. I wish you the best as you travel down this path.

    ReplyDelete

With some very sage advice, from a knowledgeable long time blogger, moderation has begun. So you bat-shit crazy people will be invited to stay off my blog!